Investment jobs : Fund Analyst at Goodwell Advisory Services BV in Amsterdam
Goodwell Advisory Services (“GAS”) is an impact investment consultancy firm focused on access to finance and sustainable development. GAS is active in shaping innovative business solutions in impact sectors that combine demonstrable social and environmental impact with commercial financial returns.
GAS provides debt management services for its clients as well as strategic advisory (such as feasibility studies, strategic and business plans, financial modelling, deal and fund structuring and E&S impact frameworks).
Debt management clients include DIGH, BIX Capital and a sustainable apparel fund (currently being established).
We are active in several sectors as financial inclusion, clean energy, clean water, low-income housing and the sustainable apparel industry.
Your activities are in debt management services and related to fund management and reporting:
- Establish and provide regular (quarterly) management reporting; ensure that all data has been received timely from investees and collect all other relevant data.
- Establish and provide regular E&S reporting.
- Supervise activities of external administrator and other service providers.
- Initial contact for external auditor for preparation of the annual accounts.
- Prepare annual budget and financials, including the financial model.
- Cash and liquidity management, capital calls and disbursements, cash flow projections.
- Finance & Risk Management: ensure overall compliance, monitoring FX risk.
- Ensure (and check) compliance with applicable processes, procedures and agreements.
- Support for meetings for Board of Directors and Investment Committee: plan meetings and prepare all relevant information and prepare minutes and other relevant activities.
- Other supporting activities.
What’s in it for you
Besides a competitive salary, we offer you an opportunity to develop your career in impact investing in a role which is diversified and hands-on and in a small and diversified team of professionals.
- HBO Degree in Economics, Business Adminsitration or comparable studies with a finance/business background.
- Minimum of 3 years reporting and adminstration experience in an international environment, preferably within a Fund or alternatively within a financial institution.
- Strong analytical, organizational and financial skills
- Hands-on, flexible and capable of working pro-actively in a small team
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
- Demonstrable interest and affinitity with impact investments
Availability: minimum 4 days per week
Start: February 1st 2019, 1-year contract
Location: Amsterdam , The Netherlands
Please send your CV and motivation letter at the latest November 23rd 2018 to Bernadette Blom at email@example.com.
Tel : +31 6 22695620