Investment jobs : Investment Advisor at Goodwell Advisory Services BV in Amsterdam
Goodwell Advisory Services (“GAS”) is an impact investment consultancy firm focused on access to finance and sustainable development. GAS is active in shaping innovative business solutions in impact sectors that combine demonstrable social and environmental impact with commercial financial returns.
GAS provides strategic advisory (such as feasibility studies, strategic and business plans, financial modelling, deal and fund structuring and E&S impact frameworks) to its clients as well as debt management services.
Strategic advisory clients comprise a.o. FMO, Rabobank, Oikocredit, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs and World Bank. Debt management clients include DIGH and BIX Capital .
We are active in several sectors as financial inclusion, energy, water, low-income housing, sustainable apparel sector and agriculture.
Your activities are in strategic advisory assigments for clients. The activities are likely be in various developing and emerging countries and involves travel to these countries.
- Independently work and act as the lead person on strategic advisory assignments; coach and supervisor other advisors.
- Business Development – Further develop the advisory business and expand upon GAS’ robust and strong track record of strategic advisory assignments.
- Build relevant partnerships and present GAS in external seminars, workshops, etc.
What’s in it for you
Besides a competitive salary, we offer you an opportunity to develop your career in impact investing in a role which is diversified and hands-on and which comprises a wide spectrum of countries and sectors.
- Masters Degree in Economics, Business Administration or comparable studies and/or MBA level with a finance/business background.
- Minimum of 5 years impact investment advisory experience within a advisory firm or a development finance institution in an international environment (preferably in developing countries).
- Track record in one or more of the following sectors: financial inclusion, SME finance and strategic advisory (preferably in following areas: fund structuring, business planning and investment readiness).
- Capable to connect, discuss and reflect at senior management level of our clients.
- Strong analytical, writing and financial modeling skills.
- Hands-on, flexible and capable of working pro-actively in a small team.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch, English and preferably one other language.
- Demonstrable interest and affinitity with impact investments.
Availability: minimum 4 days per week
Start: February 1st 2019, 1-year contract
Location: Amsterdam (Central) , The Netherlands
Please send your CV and motivation letter at the latest December 1st 2018 to Bernadette Blom at email@example.com
Tel : +31 6 22695620