Job vacancy Analyst at PRé in Amersfoort – (80-100%)
Do you have ambition to apply life cycle thinking in business?
Are you looking to work on ground breaking sustainability projects?
Do you want to challenge yourself and accelerate your professional and personal growth?
At PRé, we believe that by using smart metrics solutions, sustainability can be a source of tremendous business opportunity and untapped value to reduce resource costs, enhance reputation, develop new innovation and access new markets.
PRé has been at the forefront of sustainability for more than 25 years. We are dedicated to making a positive change in the world by providing long-term solutions that benefit our customer’s bottom line. With our services and trusted software solutions, industry companies can implement fact-based sustainable development for regulatory compliance, strategy and operations, and innovation. We help businesses integrate and develop sustainable strategies and products based on facts.
Our staff is very important to us. We empower our people with purpose, mastery and autonomy. We are passionate about the work we do, the clients we serve, and the impact we make every day. PRé has a fast‐paced work environment where creativity and dedication are highly valued.
In a rapidly changing world, we believe that sustainability will become a core business capability and a key value driver. We now face increasing demands for our services and seek to expand the consultancy team with a fulltime (80-100%) ….
….with a passion for sustainability and the ambition to work for a respected international company in the field of sustainability metrics.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provides consultancy services to clients nationally and internationally
- Collects data, builds LCA models in SimaPro, assesses the results and assists with preparing project deliverables
- Supports (senior) consultants in ground breaking projects on innovative topics like Circular economy and Biodiversity
- Works on the implementation of data and methods in the SimaPro software
- Participates in project acquisitions and develops proposals
- Writes content for dissemination on PRé´s website
- Assists in the development of the specifications of customer tailored tools
- You are accurate, flexible, proactive, results-oriented and want to make a difference
- You are smart, take initiative, are self-starting and like to make things happen
- You are open and communicative and take personal responsibility for own success
- You are able to successfully and productively resolve problems
- You feel at home working in a rapidly changing and innovative market
- You work well in a team
- University degree in Environmental studies / Analytical Studies
- Knowledge of and experience with LCA software, preferably SimaPro
- Good at communicating, both verbally and orally
- Good analytical skills
- Fluent in English both verbally and written
- Fluent in Dutch both verbally and written is an advantage
- EU citizen or working permit for EU
- The possibility to contribute to a better world
- A creative, inspiring and challenging working environment with an open and informal culture, centrally located in a modern building at the Amersfoort central train station
- A comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Great responsibilities
- The possibility to work with a large range of (international) clients
- Flexible working hours to support the work-life balance
- Public transport compensation and a bicycle plan
For more information regarding this position, you can contact Mrs. Marisa Vieira, Principal Consultant, tel: +31 6 46610563. Your motivation letter and CV can be sent to Margreet Riedstra, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is not appreciated if employment agencies respond to this vacancy.