Job vacancy Junior Marketing Communications Specialist – Amersfoort
Are you the Junior Marketing Communications Specialist with the ambition to work for an international company in the field of sustainability? This might be the right opportunity for you.
At PRé, we believe that by using smart metrics solutions, sustainability can be a source of tremendous business opportunity and untapped value to reduce resource costs, enhance reputation, develop new innovation and access new markets.
Focusing primarily on life cycle thinking, PRé has been at the forefront of sustainability for nearly 30 years. We have built a worldwide reputation as leaders in impact assessment, providers of state-of-the-art methodology, tools and client support to integrate sustainability metrics to unlock business value. To support life cycle assessment, PRé has developed SimaPro, one of the leading professional LCA software used by industry, consultancies, and research institutes in more than 80 countries.
Our staff is very important to us. We empower our people with purpose, mastery and autonomy. We are passionate about the work we do, the clients we serve, and the impact we make every day. PRé has a fast‐paced work environment where creativity and dedication are highly valued.
We now face increasing demands for our services and seek to expand our marketing team in Amersfoort, the Netherlands with a part-time (50-60%) Junior Marketing Communications Specialist, preferably starting on 1 February 2020.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
As a member of Marketing team you will be responsible for supporting marketing communications needs to generate demand for our solutions. You will work together with the Communications specialist, and you will also collaborate closely with Marketing and Consultancy colleagues.
- Design and develop product sheets, price lists, marketing and sales presentations, flyers, brochures, landing pages, illustrations and other visuals, mailing campaigns and help in organizing webinars and events
- Development of targeted campaigns to increase sales of software licenses and selected product-market combinations
- Implement retention campaigns to increase the service contract renewal rate
- Collaborate with Marketing team to create communications plans for product releases
- Collaborate with Communications to tell stories in various formats that will help generate interest in our software and consultancy services
You are a creative and fast learning team player who is digital savvy with a hands-on attitude. You have a passion for sustainability and have an open, professional work ethic like the one we have at PRé:
- We have a drive to learn and share knowledge
- We strive to improve ourselves and help our colleagues do the same
- We are proactive, deal with challenges and are aware of the impact we and our work have within PRé
- We work efficiently and effectively, take responsibility for the work we do and keep our commitments
- We are ethical and honest, integrity is one of our core values
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or Communications
- 1-2 years of marketing experience, with a strong focus on digital environment. Affinity with B2B business environment
- Thorough knowledge of marketing, online metrics design and tools
- Experience with both technical and commercial product communications. Ability to grasp complex, technical subjects and make them easy to understand
- Excellent design skills. Ability to bring creative marketing & communication ideas to a structured execution
- Extensive demonstrated knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator (both digital and print design), MS PowerPoint and Word
- Experience with building content for landing pages is a plus
- Digital savvy and proven to be able to do more with less. Can-do mentality. A true team player, hands-on and self-motivated, with strong aptitude for problem solving, able to drive progress and hit deadlines.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written English
- EU citizen or work permit for the Netherlands
PRé offers a creative, inspiring and challenging international work environment with an open and informal culture, centrally located in a modern building at the Amersfoort central train station. We offer a competitive compensation, excellent development opportunities, great responsibilities and the possibility to contribute to a better world.
If you would like to respond to this vacancy, please send your motivation letter, CV and examples of marketing materials you designed before 22 November 2019 to Mrs. Margreet Riedstra, HR Advisor, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more questions, you can contact Ms. Hanna Pintusava, Communications Specialist, by email email@example.com.
It is not appreciated if employment agencies respond to this vacancy.