Jobs in finance: vacancy Junior Auditor at Triodos Bank in Utrecht – Zeist. Information Technology and Digitalisation – 32-40 hours per week, based in Zeist.
Supporting change by independently providing objective insights
At Triodos, we’re on the move. We’re ambitious and growing, both in size and complexity. As a junior auditor, you feel at home in a dynamic and changing environment. As member of a diverse, independent and objective team, you are passionate about acting across the full Triodos Bank organisation as ‘the trusted voice’. Asking the questions needed to be asked, providing insights to help Triodos Bank achieve its goals. You have a clear vision on what is needed to be an excellent auditor in current digital times.
- Perform IT audits (e.g. general IT controls, IT projects, information security) and participate in operational and compliance audits with your digital audit skills
- Lead less complex IT audit assignments with some supervision
- Help develop digital auditing and algorithm auditing using data analytics as a tool
- Contribute to the development of the internal audit function within Triodos Bank by introducing out-of-the-box and new ways of working
- Collaborate with an international team of auditors across Europe
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1.400 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for almost 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
We are with 14 and work in an international team from Zeist, Madrid, Brussels and Bristol. We are independent and report directly to the Group CEO. We have a learning mindset and aim to continuously improve ourselves and our own way of working. We ask our clients to be open and transparent: so are we.
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as junior auditor. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- A salary appropriate to who you are and what you can do
- An attractive pension policy
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport
- A company bicycle scheme
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days
- A range of education and training opportunities
- The option to join our collective health insurance
This is you
You will work closely with all auditors in the team. You are an enthusiastic, optimistic person with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Academic degree, with (almost) completed specialisation in IT auditing (RE, CISA)
- 2-4 years work experience in IT audit, preferably in the banking sector
- Strong analytical skills, experience with digital auditing and preferably auditing algorithms
- Knowledge of IT governance frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL), new technologies and developments (e.g. cloud, agile), information security and cybercrime,
- Fluency in English and Dutch. Good knowledge of the Spanish, French or German language is a pre
This is complemented by
- Proven affinity with the value and mission of Triodos Bank
- You are well organised, work structured and you are a professional team player
- You like to work in challenging complex and dynamic environment that is demanding a lot of you in terms of flexibility and cross-border cooperation.
- Strong communication skills support your impact at all levels of the organization
- Applications must have or obtain a valid work permit for the European Union
Are you interested?
For more information about the specific details of this position, please contact Paul van der Voort, head of Internal Audit via telephone number: +31 30 693 65 81
Want to join our team? Please send in your application (in English) via the apply button before May 27 to the attention of Rini Verbon, HR Advisor.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.