Jobs in finance: vacancy Lean expert
Do you want to lead Triodos in its improvement journey?
As Lean Expert you have a passion for Lean and for driving continuous improvement. In our vision becoming Lean is not a goal itself; it is a means to an end to create customer value.
We deeply believe that the path of change needs to be inspiring to result in performance improvement. Therefore your role is to bring expertise, leadership, fun and inspiration to co-workers in all layers of the organization.
In driving the performance improvement and fostering honest dialogues between managers and professionals, you need to switch between different roles. Therefore, you will act as guide, project manager coach, analyst, trainer or change leader, depending on the question. In all situations you challenge, train and you lead by example. You are willing to ask pro-actively feedback and reflect easily on your own actions.
- Lead (large) process improvement projects
- Coach (process improvement) teams
- Train co-workers and key stakeholders
- Design and maintain training curriculum
- Develop and maintain Process Management methodology
- Stimulate knowledge sharing on process improvement across branches and disciplines
- Strengthen maturity of process improvement on organisation level
- Actively support strategy deployment at (senior) management level
Follow your heart. Use your head.
Money always sets something into motion. At Triodos Bank, with our 1.400 co-workers, we are making money work for positive societal change. Inspired by this mission, for almost 40 years we have been financing businesses, organisations and projects that seek to achieve positive change in societal, ecological and cultural domains. We are enabled to do so by savers and investors who wish to contribute to an honest, sustainable and humane society. We only invest in the real economy and do not trade in complex financial products. We furthermore make a point of knowing all the sustainable entrepreneurs that choose to bank with us.
People make the difference: at Triodos Bank we are very aware of this. Together we actively contribute to a sustainable society, and this obviously starts with our co-workers. Several regular moments of reflection and our systematic attention for personal development help ensure that we can make that difference together. We keep each other focused and are all dedicated to the Triodos Bank mission.
Our head office is in Zeist and is a modern and green work place. If you travel in a sustainable manner and commute to office using public transport, then we will fully remunerate your commuter expenses. This is one way of contributing to a healthier environment, together.
The Lean Expert is positioned within Business Change Team at group level (9 FTE)
Business Change provides support to the Triodos group and delivers project management, agile coaching and lean expertise to enable change. The Lean Experts have a strong cooperation with Lean Experts in the branches (The Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, Spain and Germany) and Triodos Investment Management.
We currently have two (internal) Lean Experts at group level. Being part of the Lean team means to work together with authentic, enthusiastic, open and driven colleagues, striving to get sustainable impact.
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as Lean Expert The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to your experience and skills
- an attractive pension policy
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport
- a company bicycle scheme
- 29 holiday days with a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days
- a range of education and training opportunities
- the option to join our collective health insurance.
This is you
- You are an excellent coach to support all kind of teams in their lean journey and have the ability to switch easily between different kind of layers and cultures in our international organisation.
- You are an expert in more complex process improvements; for example, harmonize process across branches.
- You are an inspiring trainer who can educate co-workers on green belt level
- You have the project management skills to further develop our organisation in their end-to-end process management.
- Next to improving on the job, you have the conceptual skills to further build our process/lean practices and methodology which suits our organisation.
This is complemented by
- Black Belt certified and has at least 5 years’ experience within in Lean
- a Bachelors or Master’s degree
- Proficient in English, French and/or Spanish is a plus
Are you interested?
For more information about the specific details of this position, please contact Eline Aronstein, Manager Change Management via firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to join or team? Please send in your application (in English) via the apply button before 15 June 2019. to the attention of Madelinde Strietman HR Advisor.
Please note that the first round of interviews will take place on June 19th. The second round of interviews will take place on June 21th or June 24th.
The position is based in Zeist, the Netherlands. Applicants must have or obtain a valid work permit for the European Union and live in the Netherlands.
This advertisement is not to be used for marketing purposes.