Social Media Marketing jobs – Campaign Mobilisation Advisor at World Animal Protection – London, Nairobi or The Hague
Campaign Mobilisation Advisor (Social Marketing & behavioural Insights)
London, Nairobi or The Hague
2-year fixed term contract
Salary: please see how to apply section
Closing date: Midnight 24th January 2019
In this role, you will use your expertise in social marketing and behaviour change to help design audience research, manage external agencies that are carrying out the studies, and present the findings back to our international campaign teams. You will also lead on interpreting the key findings from the insights and make proposals to the campaign teams on how the results can be turned into effective campaign tactics.
You will be part of a global team responsible for supporting all our campaigns in this way, reporting to the Head of Campaign Mobilisation (based in London), and you will contribute to a number of campaign teams working on a variety of animal welfare issues across the world.
The use of social marketing in our campaign design is growing at World Animal Protection and this is great opportunity to be on the forefront of designing even more effective global campaigns for this worldwide organisation.
- Lead on the design of consumer/audience research
- Manage external agencies as they gather audience insights
- Interpret findings, deliver workshops and creative brainstorming sessions with cross functional teams to turn the insights into campaign tactics
- Draw up reports and findings for the campaign teams detailing the mobilisation plan.
- Experienced and highly motivated social marketing specialist, with a proven track record in developing and delivering campaign mobilisation approaches to achieve specific outcomes.
- Team player with excellent project management and co-ordination skills and ability to develop and maintain good working relationships across internal departments and teams.
- First class analytical and decision-making skills – able to assimilate and analyse information quickly and accurately to effectively inform campaign tactics and strategies.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, including written and spoken English.
- Works well under pressure of deadlines.
- Flexible to undertake international travel.
How to Apply
Please send us a copy of your CV, salary expectation and cover/motivation letters addressing your skills and experience relative to the role
Should you be applying from Nairobi or The Hague please detail your salary requirement in your cover letter. The salary for London is circa £36,000 per annum pro rata.
Due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we will not be acknowledging receipt of your application. If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. World Animal Protection is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing equal opportunities for everyone regardless of their background.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the position location and we won’t be able to consider candidates who do not have eligibility to work in the position location.