Stage Banking on Values Project and Knowledge Management at Global Alliance for Banking on Values in Zeist
The GABV is an independent network of banks with a shared mission of using finance to deliver sustainable economic, social and environmental development.
You will make an important contribution to the development of this global network of stakeholders, assisting the secretariat in promoting the goals and objectives of the banking on values movement. The internship takes place at the GABV in Zeist, where the intern will work as a member of the team. The intern will support team activities that contribute to training/knowledge transfer and drawing ‘lessons learnt’.
In particular, the intern will be asked to:
- Regularly update the organizations client management system;
- Assist in regular content of the upcoming Member-only space;
- Assist in optimizing and facilitating knowledge exchange amongst the team;
- Conduct research to identify new knowledge management practices that we can implement;
- Assist in the coordination of internal events, i.e. brownbag meetings and webinars;
- Review the existing knowledge management tools, system and content to identify existing gaps;
- Contribute to other projects, including Communities of Practice Annual Survey and Report (Nov 2018) and Annual Event Report (Mar 2019).
The internship offers students the opportunity to acquire direct exposure the Values-Based Banking movement. It is designed to assist a student in using her/his communication and management skills to assist the organization in organizing its work and ensuring it is made readily available
Ideally we are looking for a student intern that fits these criteria:
- Availability of at least 4 -6 months, for a minimum of 32h/week;
- The completion (or near completion) of a graduate or undergraduate degree in business, finance, economics, political science, international development or other relevant field;
- Working experience in an international organization or the financial sector is a strong asset;
- Fluency in English is a requirement, knowledge of Spanish and/or Dutch is an asset;
- Excellent Communication skills (written and verbal);
- Ability and willingness to operate on a multicultural team;
- Values independence and flexibility, possesses an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Knowledge of Salesforce is an asset.
About Global Alliance for Banking on Values
The GABV is an independent network of banks with a shared mission of using finance to deliver sustainable economic, social and environmental development. Triodos Bank is one of the Board members of the GABV.
The Global Alliance consists of 54 financial institutions operating across multiple countries in Asia and the Pacific, Africa, the Americas, and Europe. For more information about the Global Alliance, please visit our website www.gabv.org.
You will work directly under our Knowledge Management and Services to Members Coordinator, with occasional remote supervision and weekly bilateral feedback sessions. You will take part of the Secretariat weekly meetings and monthly team meetings.