Stage – Internship Data Analytics
We are with 14 and work in an International team. From Zeist, Madrid, Brussels and Bristol. As an intern you will work from Zeist, the Netherlands. We are independent and report directly to the Group CEO. We have a learning mindset and aim to continuously improve ourselves and our own way of working. We ask our clients to be open and transparent: so are we.
You work closely together with the Data Analytics expert in the audit team. You are an enthusiastic, optimistic person with a ‘can-do’ attitude. This is complemented by:
- personal connection to the mission of Triodos Bank
- studying at a Bachelor degree (3rd or 4th year with a strong focus on data analytics)
- excellent analytics skills and affinity with data (SQL knowledge is requested, preferable with knowledge of tooling Knime and/or Qliksense)
- good communication skills, both verbally and written
- good knowledge of written and spoken Dutch and English
You want to have an impact
Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us as a bank and for you as an intern. The fact that Triodos moreover offers attractive and just employment conditions is a bonus. This includes:
- A dynamic learning environment where you will be working with a lot of enthusiastic colleagues
- A challenging internship with many possibilities to develop yourself and learn more about Internal Audit and analyzing data in a working environment
- A mentor for your supervision
- Lunches for interns with lectures by co-workers
- Fun and inspiring outings, organised by Young Triodos
- A research group for graduate interns
For more information please contact Martijn Brinkhof, Senior IT Auditor via: 030 – 694 3073. Please send in your application (CV + motivational letter in English) via the apply button before September 1th 2019.
In case you are going to graduate, we would like to receive your (draft) research question which you would like to fulfil as well.