Sustainable Workforce for:
- health and vitality;
- work life flexibility;
- technoloy and digitalisation;
- diversity in the workplace.
More and more organizations invest time and money in training programs, create flexible work opportunities, develop work-life policies, try to enhance the long-term employability of older workers, and invest in flexible and secure contractual arrangements.
The benefits and returns on social investments:
- sustainable productivity;
- steady and reliable performance;
- organisational commitment;
- work-life balance.