Vacancy Investment – Sustainability Analyst at Triodos Investment Management in Zeist (32 – 40 hours a week)
To increase its positive impact in Investment in Equities in Bonds, Triodos Investment Management has taken sustainable investing in listed securities a step further by integrating it’s sustainable and financial analysis within the investment process. Impact first is our approach. The analysts team selects companies that contribute to a sustainable transition. The Impact Equities and Bonds (IE&B) team for the Triodos Sustainable Investment Funds and Triodos Bank Private Banking has opened the position of:
Investment /Sustainability Analyst
In this position you will get the opportunity to be active in one of the front runner asset managers in sustainable investments. Impact investing in public market requires thorough analysis, vision and dedication. Working with Triodos means that you will be one of those specialists who wants to use her or his personal skills for good.
- Discuss, develop and maintain Triodos’ sustainability minimum standards;
- Perform bottom up, fundamental company research together with financial analyst using an integrated approach of financial and sustainable analysis resulting in high-quality written investment cases. Successful investment cases will contribute both to the financial as well as to the impact goals of the IE&B investment strategies;
- Contribute with research to engagement topics and setting up engagement plans;
- Interact with the team of investment analysts in building and in challenging long-term investment perspectives in close cooperation with the team of Fund Managers and Portfolio Managers.
This is you:
- Feel personally connected with the mission and values of Triodos Bank and the capacity to communicate these and translate them into daily activities;
- 3-5 years working experience, preferably in sustainability research or sustainable finance;
- Academic degree, sustainability research or equivalent;
- CFA/VBA CFA/VBA or equivalent could be an advantage (or willingness to start);
- Excellent command of the English language as all research is conducted in English, whereas proficiency in certain major European languages could be an advantage.
As a person you have:
- Excellent communication skills and able to summarize complex material both verbally and in writing;
- Creativity in finding new methods and in engaging with organizations;
- An open, eager, team playing attitude with the ability to work independently;
- Strong analytical, modelling and reporting skills and a quantitative orientation;
- A working attitude that is result-oriented and self-starting.
Who we are:
You want to make a difference:
As a sustainable organisation it is our priority to invest pro-actively in your personal and professional development. You will be working in a professional, informal and transparent atmosphere and be a member of an international team which will motivate you to perform and develop your personal and professional goals. We offer a working environment within a growing organisation where there is room for personal ideas, initiatives and balance.
In addition to this we offer:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you are capable of;
- 29 paid holiday days for a 40-hour working week, and the opportunity to purchase 2 extra weeks;
- training and development opportunities;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- as from November 2019 a brand new office next to the train station of Driebergen-Zeist;
- 100% public transport allowance for journeys between home and work;
- an attractive pension scheme;
- a bike scheme.
The position is based in Zeist, the Netherlands. Applicants must be nationals of a European member state or have a valid work permit for the European Union.
For more information about this position, please contact Hans Stegeman, Head of Research and Investment Strategy by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your written application (in English) including CV before August 31st 2019 to Alied Nijdam, Sr. HR Advisor Triodos Investment Management, by clicking on the apply link.
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes.