Vacature Investment Analyst (primarily credit) at Triodos Bank in Zeist (Minimum 32 – 40 hours per week)
To increase it’s positive impact in Socially Responsible Investing (SRI), Triodos Investment Management has taken sustainable investing in listed securities a step further by integrating it’s sustainable and financial analysis within the investment process. The analysts team selects companies that contribute to a sustainable transition for the Triodos Sustainable Investment Funds and Triodos Bank Private Banking. Due to the increasing demand for impact investing and the continuous growth, the SRI team has opened the position of:
Investment Analyst (primarily credit)
In this position you will get the opportunity to be active in one of the front runner asset managers in sustainable investments. Impact investing in public market requires thorough analysis, vision and dedication. Working with Triodos means that you will be one of those financial specialists who wants to use her or his personal skills for a better world.
- Discuss, develop and maintain idea generation filters, both from a financial as well as a sustainable perspective, to select companies and (impact) bonds for further research and potential investments;
- Perform bottom up, fundamental company and credit research using an integrated approach of financial and sustainable analysis resulting in high-quality written investment cases. Successful investment cases will contribute both to the financial as well as to the impact goals of the SRI investment strategies;
- Present, discuss and position the investment cases in the context of long-term sustainability perspectives, internally and externally, in writing and verbally as appropriate;
- Interact with the team of investment analysts in building and in challenging long-term investment perspectives in close cooperation with the team of Fund Managers and Portfolio Managers.
This is you:
- Feel personally connected with the mission and values of Triodos Bank and the capacity to communicate these and translate them into daily activities;
- Knowledge of and a minimum of 5 years working experience in performing credit research;
- Academic degree, e.g. Finance, Economics or Econometrics;
- CFA/VBA or equivalent is an advantage (or willingness to start);
- Excellent command of the English language as all research is conducted in English, whereas proficiency in certain major European languages could be an advantage.
As a person you have:
- Excellent communication skills and able to summarize complex material both verbally and in writing;
- Creativity in finding new methods and in engaging with organizations;
- An open, eager, team playing attitude with the ability to work independently;
- Strong analytical, modelling and reporting skills and a quantitative orientation;
- A working attitude that is result-oriented and self-starting.
What we offer
You want to make a difference:
As a sustainable organisation it is our priority to invest pro-actively in your personal and professional development. You will be working in a professional, informal and transparent atmosphere and be a member of an international team. We offer a working environment within a growing organisation where there is room for personal ideas, initiatives and balance.
In addition to this we offer:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you are capable of;
- 28 paid holiday days for a 40-hour working week, and the opportunity to purchase 2 extra weeks;
- training and development opportunities;
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home;
- 100% public transport allowance for journeys between home and work;
- an attractive pension scheme;
- a bike scheme.
The position is based in Zeist, the Netherlands. Applicants must be nationals of a European member state or have a valid work permit for the European Union.
For more information about this position, please contact Hans Stegeman, Head of Research and Investment Strategy by email email@example.com or via +31 (0)6 31741507
Due to holiday season the internal and external procedure will run in parallel.
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes.