- Full Time
Investment Marketer | Driebergen-Rijsenburg | Apply before January 29th
Finance change, change finance
Triodos Investment Management (Triodos IM) is one of the most distinctive impact investment institutions in Europe. As a leader in impact investing we believe how we invest defines the world we want to live in, recognizing the instrumental role and creative power of capital when used consciously.
To strengthen our Marketing & Communications team, we are searching for a financially minded and ambitious
Investment Marketer for private debt and equity funds (36-40 hours a week)
Marketing & Communications
The Marketing & Communications team manages all activities on promoting Triodos IM’s vision, brand message, and investment strategies to investor audiences and other stakeholders. The areas of activity range from product positioning, RFP and DDQ fulfillment, impact reporting, brand campaigning and digital transformation, to customer journey optimization and content creation.
The Marketing & Communications team is part of the Commercial Department, which includes Business Development and Investor Relations, Client Services, Product Development, and Corporate Communications.
Your role as an Investment Marketer
The role of Investment Marketer is focused on positioning our private debt and equity funds which invest in financial inclusion, the energy transition and the food transition. As an Investment Marketer you position products and strategies consistently across multiple markets and channels and anticipate on the changing needs of investors and other stakeholders. You are part of a sub-team of four Investment Marketers, working closely with content specialists, investor relationship managers and other colleagues of the Commercial Department, as well as Product Managers, Fund Managers and Analysts.
Your key responsibilities
- Design and implement the marketing strategy for Triodos IM’s private debt and equity funds
- Draft clear, concise, and intriguing input for incoming requests (e.g. RFP’s, due diligence questionnaires, ad hoc investor requests, label surveys)
- Demonstrate Triodos IM’s unique impact investment capabilities and track record through communication activities aimed at potential and existing investors
- Collect and analyse market insights for the impact investment market and the private debt and equity asset classes specifically
- Contribute to and participate in external meetings with investors in the institutional and intermediary markets
This is you
- Personally connected to and represent the values and mission of Triodos
- A bachelor or master’s degree, preferably in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- Experience in how marketing for asset management services works. Understand what makes a good impact investment proposition that “stands-out in the crowd”
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in marketing and/or product management in investment management industry, preferably in impact investing
- Experience with coordinating and responding to RFPs and DDQs
- Excellent writing and visual communication skills: making the complex simple
- Ability to manage projects from idea to completion, for example campaigns for new fund launches
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while meeting tight deadlines
- Strong teamworking skills
- Open, hands-on, energetic and inspiring person
- Fluent in English and Dutch (preferred)
- You live in the Netherlands
The position is based in Driebergen-Rijsenburg, The Netherlands. The Investment Marketer reports to the Head of Marketing & Communications.
You want to make a difference
Our priority is impact – the difference is made by us as an investment manager and you as an Investment Marketer. We have an open and transparent corporate culture. We prioritize professional and personal development and believe in education and training. And that’s not all: Triodos offers good working conditions. Please check: https://www.triodos.com/en/about-triodos-bank/jobs/working-culture
About Triodos IM
Do you want to be part of an organization that has as mission to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change? Money has the power to get things done.
Triodos IM is a globally recognised leader in impact investing. Triodos IM currently manages 16+ funds invested in both Europe and emerging markets. Over the years the business has grown to EUR 4.9 billion. This growth is the result of Triodos IM’s deep market sector insights and knowledge in combination with the sustainability objectives and commitment of our partners. We work with around 210 co-workers; diversity is key which is mirrored in an international group of people where authenticity is valued.
We have an open, non-hierarchical and transparent corporate culture. We prioritise professional and personal growth and believe in education and training on the job. The formal language is English. More information? See https://www.triodos-im.com
- Impact on society is the number one priority, both for us and for you. Our employment conditions reflect this vision. This includes:
- a salary appropriate to the position, our remuneration policy and your capabilities
- an attractive pension policy
- 100% remuneration of commuting expenses when using public transport
- a company bicycle scheme
- 29 holiday days on the basis of a 40-hour working week, plus the option of buying 2 weeks of extra holiday days
- extra leave to contribute to voluntary work
- a range of education and training opportunities
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- the option to join our collective health insurance
Does your purpose align with our mission and do you feel a fit with the role of Investment Marketer in our team? Then we would like to meet you! For more information about this position, please contact Maurice Bölte (Head of Marketing & Communications) at email@example.com
Please send your motivation letter and CV in English to Peter Klessens, Sr. HR Advisor, before 1 March 2021 via the ‘Apply’ button in this vacancy. The first round of interviews will be conducted on the 10th of March.