Portfolio Manager Equity
- Full Time
- Part Time
Because the Portfolio Manager Equity is becoming the Fund Manager of the Triodos Impact Mixed Funds, we are looking for a replacement Portfolio Manager Equity (32 to 40 hours a week).
Profile Portfolio Manager Equity
Your responsibilities in this position:
- Act as Portfolio Manager Equity for private banking clients
- Contribute to the implementation of the IE&B strategy and growth of IE&B in general
- Assess and monitor economic, financial and sustainable developments of (potential) portfolio holdings in close collaborations with the Fund Managers Equity and Investment Analysts
- Maintain the Equity (model) portfolios with varying risk profiles in close collaboration with the Portfolio Manager Fixed Income. Typically, private banking portfolios invest in equities, credits and sovereigns and potentially some investment funds with a long-term investment horizon
- Initiate portfolio transactions in line with the (model) portfolio and client restrictions and monitor trade executions in close collaboration with front-office support
- Present the overall economic, financial and sustainable vision, internally and externally, in writing and verbally to internal account managers private banking and their clients
- Monitor and report on individual portfolio positions and performance
- Contribute with impact and vision to Triodos IM’s collective knowledge base especially with regard to impact investment and asset management.
What we expect from you:
You are strongly attracted to the core values of the bank and you are able to translate the mission of Triodos Bank in your daily work as an ambassador of the organisation.
- Minimal 5 years working experience in a similar role as Portfolio Manager Equity
- An academic degree preferable in Economics or Econometrics, CFA or RBA and DSI registered
- Fluent in Dutch and English language is required, whereas proficiency in other major European languages is an advantage
- Applicants must be nationals of a European member state or have a valid work permit for the European Union.
- Strong affinity with impact investing and the values of Triodos
- Entrepreneurial work attitude
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, and able to summarize complex material both verbally and in writing, and able to present this to clients and a larger audience
- Independent thinker with an open, result-oriented, team playing attitude
(IM) continuously seeks to improve its product range and product offering, in line with its mission. The business unit Impact Equities and Bonds (IE&B) is responsible for managing 7 impact funds which invest in listed securities and is also responsible for managing the portfolios of clients of Triodos Private Banking. The teams within IE&B work closely together to select companies which contribute to positive environmental and social progress.
As impact investors we encourage the adoption of commercially viable solutions for overcoming global sustainability challenges, from which we derived seven transition themes. These themes, which are embedded in the UN Sustainable Development Goals, form the compass for our investment and impact management process.
Triodos Investment Management, a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, is a globally recognized leader in impact investment. Triodos Investment Management currently manages 16 funds (totaling over EUR 4,9 billion) investing in both Europe and emerging markets. For more information see www.triodos-im.com
We work with an international group of around 200 co-workers. Due to Covid-19 the IE&B team currently works from home. We hope to return to our sustainable and rewarded office at the railway station Driebergen-Zeist as soon as possible.
We offer you
As a sustainable organization, we find it important to invest pro-actively in your personal and professional development. You will be working in a professional, informal and transparent atmosphere. We offer a working environment within a growing organization where there is room for personal ideas and initiatives. Do you want to know more about our working culture, career development initiatives and employee benefits? Then click on the following link: https://www.triodos.com/en/about-triodos-bank/jobs/working-culture/
For more information about this position, please contact William de Vries, Director IE&B by email William.deVries@triodos.nl.
Please send your motivation letter and CV (in English) by using the “button in this vacancy before 2 February 2021 to Peter Klessens, Sr. HR Advisor at Triodos Investment Management.
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes.