Medior Sustainability analyst
- Full Time
To increase its positive impact in Investment in Equities in Bonds, Triodos Investment Management has taken sustainable investing in listed securities a step further by integrating it’s sustainable and financial analysis within the investment process. Impact first is our approach. The analysts team selects companies that contribute to a sustainable transition. The Impact Equities and Bonds (IE&B) team for the Triodos Sustainable Investment Funds and Triodos Bank Private Banking has opened the position of:
Medior Sustainability analyst
(32 – 40 hours a week)
In this position you will get the opportunity to be active in one of the front runner asset managers in sustainable investments. Impact investing in public market requires thorough analysis, vision and dedication. Working with Triodos means that you will be one of those specialists who wants to use her or his personal skills for good.
- Discuss, develop and maintain Triodos’ sustainability minimum standards
- Perform bottom up, fundamental company research together with financial analysts using an integrated approach of financial and sustainable analysis resulting in high-quality written investment cases. Successful investment cases will contribute both to the financial as well as to the impact goals of the IE&B investment strategies
- Contribute with research to engagement topics and setting up engagement plans
- Interact with the team of investment analysts in building and in challenging long-term investment perspectives in close cooperation with the team of Fund Managers and Portfolio Managers
This is you:
- Feel personally connected with the mission and values of Triodos Bank and the capacity to communicate these and translate them into daily activities
- Minimum 5 years working experience, preferably in sustainability research or sustainable finance
- Academic degree, sustainability research or equivalent
- Excellent command of the English language as all research is conducted in English, whereas proficiency in certain major European languages could be an advantage
- Have a valid work permit for the European Union
As a person you have:
- Excellent communication skills and able to summarize complex material both verbally and in writing
- Creativity in finding new methods and in engaging with organizations
- An open, eager, team playing attitude with the ability to work independently
- Strong analytical, modelling and reporting skills and a quantitative orientation
- A working attitude that is result-oriented and self-starting
Who we are:
Triodos Investment Management, a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, is a globally recognised leader in impact investment. The business has grown based on deep market sector insights and commitment to sustainability objectives of our partners. Triodos
Investment Management currently manages 16 funds (totalling over EUR 4,9 billion) investing in both Europe and emerging markets.
More information? See www.triodos-im.com.
For information about the IE&B activities please refer to:
You want to make a difference:
As a sustainable organisation it is our priority to invest pro-actively in your personal and professional development. You will be working in a professional, informal and transparent atmosphere and be a member of an international team which will motivate you to perform and develop your personal and professional goals. We offer a working environment within a growing organisation where there is room for personal ideas, initiatives and balance.
In addition to this we offer:
- a salary appropriate to who you are and what you are capable of
- 29 paid holiday days for a 40-hour working week, and the opportunity to purchase 2 extra weeks
- training and development opportunities
- flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home
- 100% public transport allowance for journeys between home and work
- an attractive pension scheme
- a bike scheme
The position is based in Driebergen, the Netherlands. Applicants must be nationals of a European member state or have a valid work permit for the European Union.
For more information about this position, please contact Henk Jonker, coordinator analyst team by email email@example.com
Please send your motivation letter and CV before 18 January 2021 to Peter Klessens, Sr. HR Advisor Triodos Investment Management.
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes